Get Your Free Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
As we get older, life presents us with different challenges, and moving home is one of those. The process can be physically exhausting, emotionally charged, and sometimes quite complex. That is where Choice Relocation Group steps in. With the help of our senior move management services, courtesy of Potomac Concierge – NASMM-certified senior move managers, we provide the necessary support and guidance tailored to suit the unique needs of older adults during this critical transition period. Get in touch with our team today, and you’ll be well on your way to restful living!
Who are move managers?
Senior move managers are experienced professionals with a profound understanding of the complexities of moving the elderly. They exist to make the process simpler for those in their golden years. Thanks to their in-depth training, they know how to navigate potential hurdles that might arise during relocation. Whether downsizing, transitioning to a retirement community, or moving in with a family member, move managers will minimize the physical and emotional toll. Thanks to our esteemed partner, Potomac Concierge, Choice Relocation Group has such personnel in our midst.
What does senior move management include?
Moving is complicated, but senior moving is a whole new level. Numerous aspects go into the process, all of which are covered by this well-rounded service.
- Planning and organizing: Every move starts with a detailed plan. A team of NAPO-certified organizers helps seniors and their families organize, sort, and downsize belongings. We will make sure all items are accounted for and treated with the care and respect they deserve.
- Packing and unpacking: Packing is often accompanied by extreme physical strain. However, that’s the strain our staff can handle. Not only do they prepare your belongings for a safe trip, but after the arrival, they also make sure to remove them from the boxes.
- Assisting with the floor plan: Our skilled team will help you plan the layout of your new flat to make sure all your belongings fit in and have an appropriate designated space.
- Setting up the new home: After unpacking, we help arrange and set up the new space to feel like home. This includes ensuring everything is in its place and the living area is comfortable, functional, and familiar.
- Coordination with other professionals: We coordinate with movers, real estate professionals, cleaners, waste removal companies, and other necessary services to provide a seamless transition from one home to the next.
- Moving supervision. We’ll have a move manager present on-site to oversee the entire process and guarantee compliance with the plan.
Senior relocation simplified with Choice Relocation Group
With its senior move management service, Choice Relocation Group aims to make the journey as smooth as possible, considering every detail to create a comfortable transition. We know how important it is to treat each client with respect, dignity, and kindness. We also recognize the importance of the life they’ve lived in their old home and the new memories they’ll make in their next. That said, if you are looking for a solution to your relocation problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are ready to answer your questions and help you map out and execute the entire process. Here’s to new beginnings, worry-free moves, and the start of a comfortable, exciting chapter in your life!